I grew up an hour south of Edmonton on a little farm loving hockey but never having the money to play. I watch tons of hockey getting to know all the teams and calling radio stations with my 14 year old opinion. At the prime age of 20 I moved to Manitoba where I eventually fell in love with the Jets.
- Jets Mailbag- Are the Jets a Cup contender? Connor HelleGOAT, Pierre-Luc Dubois extension
- Jets game day 25 Winnipeg Jets @ St.Louis Blue
- An apology note for Blake Wheeler and Mark Scheifele
- Three thoughts too many: Why is David Rittich the whipping boy, Dylan Samberg scores his first goal, who has the second most points for the Jets?
- NHL All-Star John Scott is wrong about the Winnipeg Jets