- Majority of Winnipeg Jets players have arrived in town
- JetsNation Podcast: Who’s the “Bad Guy”?
- JetsNation Is Looking For New Writers!
- Winnipeg Jets recall F Kristain Vesalainen
- Jets Celebrate Indigenous Culture With Performance Of O Canada In Ojibwe
- ICYMJets – Andrew Copp: “It Was Shi**y”
- Hellebuyck And Scheifele Named To 2020 NHL All-Star Game – Laine Needs Vote In
- Blake Wheeler Becomes Jets All-Time Points Leader
Winnipeg Jets defenceman Dylan Samberg was involved in a car crash earlier this week with the club saying he was left uninjured.Read More →
With December just around the corner, it seems like it’s only a matter of time until the NHL announces a timeline for when the 2020-21 campaign is expected to begin,…Read More →
While the 2020-21 campaign is still months away from opening, the Winnipeg Jets just finalized their coaching staff in preparation for the upcoming season, which has now paired a father-son…Read More →
Though the NHL’s 2020-21 campaign is still without a starting date, and probably won’t open until at least Jan. 1, that hasn’t prevented teams from sending their top young prospects…Read More →
Jetsnation has been a leader in the hockey community for a decade and we pride ourselves on offering the most in-depth look at the Winnipeg Jets on the Internet. With each visit, you’ll be provided with daily doses of news, analysis, editorials, opinion pieces, rumours and game day coverage. We pride ourselves on offering a wide array of content types for all fans regardless of your areas of interest within the game. If you’re a Jets fan, we will have something of interest for you.
Jetsnation is dedicated to offering the best, free Jets content on the web and your continued support has allowed us to do what we love while covering the team we’re passionate about. Thank you for being part of the Nation!