This is episode two of the show, and the guys were joined by Kris Abbot of Odds Shark, and Frank Seravalli of TSN.
They discuss the latest the news for the Winnipeg Jets, and how they should move forward with Dustin Byfuglien stepping away from the team and what might the reasons behind his sudden decision. As well as what might be the future of Patrick Laine and Kyle Connor on the team.
They focus the Popeyes Poll Question on what the Jet’s priority should be: signing Laine; signing Connor; or trading for a defenceman.
They also discuss the Thomas Chabot’s extension and what might be his goal by committing long-term to the Ottawa Senators and what it means to the fan base.
Kris Abbot joined to discuss a few things:
- Betting on the NHL preseason
- Reliving favourite AHL memories with Gager
- Best bets for other Canadian teams
- How the Jets’ wins over/under will be effected by the latest roster turmoil
- The Maple Leafs and their inflated odds
- The Senators’ playoff chances
- Betting with Odds Shark
- Then the guys talk about some of their best sports betting stories.
Frank Seravelli joined to discuss:
- His take on the Jet’s situation and the best trade partners for finding some help on the blueline
- Becoming a hockey insider
- Carter Hart, the Philadelphia Flyers’ playoff chances, and the best cheesesteak in Philly.
Check out today’s episode below:
Watch 2 Guys and a Goalie every Monday and Thursday on Facebook Live starting at 1pm CST.
And make sure to tune in live and comment during the show and have the guys read your questions!