Winnipeg Jets forward Kyle Connor has been named to the Central Division roster for the 2022 NHL All-Star Game in Las Vegas.
This is the first all-star selection of Connor’s career. He currently leads the Jets with 19 goals and 35 points in 33 games.
⭐ HEY NOW YOU'RE AN ALL-STAR ⭐
Congratulations KC, we can't wait to cheer you on in Vegas 🤩
— Winnipeg Jets (@NHLJets) January 13, 2022
For now, Connor is the lone Jet on the Central Division roster. Each of the NHL’s 32 teams will be represented in Las Vegas, including all eight teams in the Central.
Here’s the full Central Division roster:
- Nathan MacKinnon (F, Colorado) — Captain
- Clayton Keller (F, Arizona)
- Alex DeBrincat (F, Chicago)
- Joe Pavelski (F, Dallas)
- Kirill Kaprizov (F, Minnesota)
- Jordan Kyrou (F, St. Louis)
- Kyle Connor (F, Winnipeg)
- Cale Makar (D, Colorado)
- Cam Talbot (G, Minnesota)
- Juuse Saros (G, Nashville)
Each of the four divisional rosters will have one more player — the “Last Man In” — added to them via fan vote.
The following eight players are on the “Last Men In” ballot for the Central Division:
- Phil Kessel (F, Arizona)
- Seth Jones (D, Chicago)
- Nazem Kadri (F, Colorado)
- Jason Robertson (F, Dallas)
- Ryan Hartman (F, Minnesota)
- Roman Josi (D, Nashville)
- Robert Thomas (F, St. Louis)
- Mark Scheifele (F, Winnipeg)
Scheifele previously represented the Jets at the 2019 and 2020 NHL All-Star Games. He has nine goals and 23 points in 27 games this season.
The 2022 NHL All-Star Game will take place in Las Vegas on Feb. 5.