Days after the NHL voted in favour of moving forward with a return to play plan, the league has made the details of that plan public.
The PA approved of a 24-team format that would include play-in games.
The phase two plans linked below, details many of the plans and procedures the league and its team needs to follow. Here’s what some of those details include:
- General Description
- Travel to the Club’s Home City
- Testing for Infection and Antibodies
- Temperature/Symptom Check
- Education Session
- Pre-Participation Medical Evaluation
- Symptomatic Persons During Phase 2
- Permitted Activities
- Permitted Personnel
- Social Distancing, PPE, and Other Safety Measures
- Personal Safety Precautions
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Activities Outside of Club Facilities
- Club Facilities
- Club Facility Hygiene
You can take a look at the full protocol here.
On Twitter: @zjlaing