NATION NETWORK SURVEY

Wanye
September 12 2014 05:04PM

Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 4.59.56 PM

It’s back to work time at the Nation. Unreasonable optimism is beginning to build here in Edmonton, Brian Burke is already irate about something or other down in Calgary and in Vancouver ocean kayakers shrug indifferently at one other when the Canucks are infrequently mentioned.

We have some big things planned for the Nation Network this fall. Existing sites are being rebuilt. Sexy new looks are being designed. We have also purchased one of the largest hockey sites on all of the internets and we will be announcing all of this fun in the next couple weeks.

As part of our rebuild + relaunch plans we are doing a super annoying 4 minute survey. You know the kind that we all hate to do.

It’s important that we gather this information to:

1)   Make sure that things you like are made even better

2)   Make sure that things you don’t like are sent straight to hell

3)   Understand how people are using the Nation Network for good or evil

4)   Steal your personal information

In exchange for your valuable time we are giving away (10) iTunes Gift Cards and (10) Nation Gear items. In addition everyone who enters the survey will get a discount of 20% towards future Nation Gear purchases.

We humbly beg you to take our quick survey. It will provide us with key data to drive our future plans. And hey, if you wrote a survey your ol’ pal Wanye will be first in line to fill it out for you too.

Please click here to take the super fast survey.

A deal is a deal.

XOXOX

Wanye

09049f03ecb006ab29372206f2a88f75
Blog so hard motherf**ckers try and find me. Tweet me @wanyegretz provided it is about Jordan Eberle or babes. Find me on instagram for photos of donairs.
#51 SavardianSpinorama
September 13 2014, 07:34PM
Cheers
cheers
majin_oil wrote:

Hey Guys,

I forgot to mention in the survey, could you get some Oilers Nation tank tops so I could rock the copper & blue in the gym? I honestly own way too many t-shirts(especially Oilers, I already have like 6) hence why I haven't bought one.

Thanks

You mean orange and blue, don't you? Nice color combo, Edmonton haha.

You look and play like the Islanders.

#52 Aitch
September 13 2014, 09:47PM
Cheers
cheers

Survey crapped out on me at 30%.

#53 Fogghorn
September 14 2014, 01:05AM
Cheers
cheers

I detest surveys that force me to put in an entry when I have nothing to say. (13). I usually close the survey as soon as that occurs but I like you folk enough to put up with that once. Of course when I hit 33 and 34 and had no wish to answer I just closed the whole survey, guess you really didn't want my other 31 answers.

If you come up with something where substance matters more than formalism let me know. I'll try again.

#54 MacTastic
September 14 2014, 09:04AM
Cheers
cheers
Aitch wrote:

Survey crapped out on me at 30%.

Me too. Question 11 everything froze.

Sorry Wanye. I tried to help...

#55 lolhockey
September 15 2014, 12:27PM
Cheers
cheers

Would I pay to read? lol good one...