NATION RADIO - JULY 30, 2011

NationRadio
August 01 2011 11:13PM

You know that the only way you are going to hear commercials on the podcast of NationRadio this week is if you click on the YouTube movie above then quickly close your eyes and listen to the old Molson Ad we found. Cause NationRadio is commercial free here on the Nation Network.

Until we find a way to sell advertising on it of course.

Segment 1

Guy Flaming co-host of The Pipeline Show starts the week off right swinging by to discuss the Canadian World Jr. Camp. He also gives his take on the CHL vs. NCAA routes for players among other other junior leagues. Finally he begins to look at the top players in 2012 NHL draft

Segment 2

James Mirtle from Globe and Mail provides his take on the Kings Grievance with the Oilers over the current health of Colin Fraser. He also discusses Khabibulin jail time, the power of a certain Lou Lamarello and the Islanders arena saga.

Segment 3

Lowetide takes a look at the Oilers goaltending situation and provides his take on the state of the net.

Segment 4

Mark Spector, columnist sportsnet.ca and the newly announced host of “Mark Spector show” coming up this fall to Team 1260 says hello. He provides a preview of what we can expect from The Mark Spector show. He too reviews the Oilers Goaltending scenario as well as Cam Barker and the RNH.

Segment 5

Jim Byers the play by play man for the Oklahoma City Barons talks hockey in Oklahoma City and looks ahead to potential players back in OKC next year.

Segment 6

Lowetide replays an Oilers Lunch interview with Sam Gagner from earlier in the week.

Full Podcast

SPEAKING OF ADVERTISING

Would you and your company like to advertise on NationRadio each week? Of course you would - it is some of the best bang for your advertising buck in Northern Alberta if not the civilized world!

How about sending your ol' pal Wanye a quick email at wanyegretz@gmail.com and we will send you some more information. Or we will send you back an advertisement for online erectile dysfunction medication which urges you to ACT NOW! and DON'T DELAY!

There is no limit to the value we will provide.

3d50040a624eb33c8637c3306f09eddc
NationRadio can be heard live on Saturdays from 12-2 PM on the Team 1260 featuring the explicit sounds of DJ Lowetide and his lineup of Allstar guests.Follow us on Twitter: @itsnationradio
#1 Wanyes bastard child
August 01 2011, 11:17PM

Its about FISTING time!!

#2 Horcsky
August 01 2011, 11:26PM

@Wanyes bastard child

That works on SO many levels! Props!

#3 Wanye
August 01 2011, 11:28PM

FASTER FASTER YOU IMBECILE I HATE THIS SITE SO MUCH WHEN DOES HOCKEY START AGAIN I LOVE EBZ

#4 Wanyes bastard child
August 01 2011, 11:32PM
Wanye wrote:

I'm pretty sure a "thats what she said" could apply to this quote but I am a bit shy to actually apply it... can I?

#5 shaner
August 01 2011, 11:36PM

I plead the FIFTH!

Wanye wrote:

@ Wanye's Bastard Child

Hell, I'm not shy......

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

#7 pelhem grenville
August 02 2011, 05:52AM

....yummmmm... erectile dysfunction medication

#8 a lg dubl dubl
August 02 2011, 08:16AM

Lovin listening to the segments on here, makes me really wanna get the radio fixed in my truck so I can listen to ON all the time. Is ON radio on satellite radio by chance?

#9 Wanye
August 02 2011, 12:44PM
a lg dubl dubl wrote:

They have a SATELLITE radio?!

*whistles and marvels at the age we live in*

#10 divinity
August 03 2011, 06:08AM

Wow Buddy Thats Call The Real Blog This Blog Is The Gold Mine Who Find The Real Art............i like this blog

#11 -30-
August 03 2011, 06:19AM

Wow!

That's what I love about the internet. The immediacy and relevance of it all.

Yawn...

#12 Wanye
August 03 2011, 10:59AM
-30- wrote:

Wow!

That's what I love about the internet. The immediacy and relevance of it all.

Yawn...

It took you until Wednesday to complain. You are losing your touch 30.

SHAME ON YOU

#13 OilerLand
August 03 2011, 06:20PM

I'm slowly crawling through the desert dehydrated and delusional. My suit torn to shreds, covered in dust. Tie on forehead soaking up my sweat. Face burned by the sun. Energy at zero. I think I'm crawling but maybe I am still, circled by vultures.

I see a mirage, it's Ebs holding the stanley cup above his head. Could it be? Am I seeing the future? Who's that guy next to him with the mullet?

Oh, wise Wanye, have mercy on me. May the ocean spray of October wash over me. Use your might and power to drag me from this desolate summer.

Hurry.